Creating Beautiful Smiles in the Pompano Beach, Wilton Manor & Lauderdale by the Sea Areas
Amazing Smiles Dental Spa offers comprehensive care for orthodontics in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, and surrounding areas. We provide a variety of treatment options for kids, teens, and adults to improve irregularities with the alignment of the teeth and correct common bite problems. If you are unhappy with your smile, we can provide effective treatments to create a bright, attractive, and healthy smile.
Effective Treatments to Correct Orthodontic Problems
Orthodontic treatment is more than just aesthetic. Although many people want to correct alignment problems for cosmetic reasons, bite problems, crowding, and other alignment issues can affect oral health. Teeth that are not properly aligned are more difficult to keep clean, which leaves them more susceptible to cavities and decay.
Our orthodontic treatments correct common bite problems like:
- Gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Open bite
The best time to start treatment depends on several factors. Although braces have often been associated with the teen years, people of all ages can benefit from quality orthodontics in Fort Lauderdale. We offer orthodontic care to improve tooth alignment and benefit your overall dental health.
Orthodontic care has changed dramatically over the years. Advances in technology and the development of new treatments have created more effective methods for correcting bite and alignment issues. We offer a few different treatment options for orthodontics in Fort Lauderdale to provide the best care for the individual patient.
Alignment and spacing can be corrected with:
- Traditional braces – When most people think of orthodontics, they picture metal braces. Traditional braces are made of medical-grade stainless steel and attached to the front of the teeth with dental cement. Brackets are connected by a thin wire that applies gentle pressure to shift the alignment of the teeth.
- Invisible braces – Many patients, including teens and adults, don’t like the look of metal braces. Clear ceramic braces work in the same way as metal braces. A clear ceramic material is used to make these braces, which are much less noticeable.
- Clear aligners – Clear, removable orthodontic aligners are an alternative to braces. This treatment involves a series of clear removable aligners that are custom-designed to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. You wear the aligners over your teeth and remove them for eating and brushing and flossing your teeth. Every two weeks, you will switch to the next aligner in the series until the teeth are in the desired position.
Every patient has unique needs and the best treatment depends on the specific problems that need to be corrected. Our orthodontic treatments are fully individualized to the needs of each patient. We recommend starting with an examination to evaluate your teeth and determine the most effective treatment to produce the results you want.
How Much do Traditional Braces Cost Compared to Clear Aligners?
The cost of orthodontic treatments can vary significantly depending on several factors, including the complexity of the and whether additional treatments or procedures are required.
- Traditional braces: The cost of traditional braces typically varies based on the cost of the brackets, wires, adjustments, and regular check-ups throughout the treatment period, which can last anywhere from 18 months to 3 years.
- Clear aligners: The cost of clear aligners is generally higher than traditional braces due to the advanced technology and the convenience they offer. Of course the price can vary depending on the complexity of the case and the length of treatment.
If you'd like to hear more definitive estimates, we suggest you book a consultation with our Fort Lauderdale orthodontist. Additionally, some dental insurance plans may cover a portion of the orthodontic treatment cost, so it's advisable to check with your insurance provider to understand your coverage options.
“Dr. Kelly is the BEST there is”Kathleen D.
Get to know us through the experience of our patients. Your comfort and oral health are our priority. We strive to make each of our patients experience once they will tell their friend and family about.
Sat / Sun